Origin are a global leader in the design and manufacture of aluminium bi-fold doors and windows
Origin’s products combine high grade aluminium with precision engineering to create functional and elegant products that are built to last.
At Origin, we exclusively design and manufacture all our products at our UK-based factory, and every Door and Window we produce is manufactured to our customers’ bespoke specifications.
Our dedicated in-house research and development team work relentlessly to ensure we provide the highest quality products available. We take great pride in our work, and the fact that we only use high grade components, specifically designed by Origin, reinforces our stance on quality.
The bespoke nature of an Origin product means that you have total freedom to have your Doors and Windows tailored to your exact requirements, ensuring they complement your home perfectly.
The strength of aluminium means that your Bi-fold Doors or Windows can be manufactured with very narrow frames to give you the ultimate view. All Origin frames are finished with an extremely durable powder coating which won’t scratch or fade over time.
At Origin, we have a specialist team of sales and technical professionals who are fully committed to providing customers with a personal service, ensuring your experience buying our products is as exceptional as the products themselves.
About our company history
When cousins Neil Ginger and Victoria Brocklesby recognised a gap in the UK market for high quality Bi-folding Doors back in 2002, they decided to design, create and manufacture the highest quality bi-folding doors in the UK and support this with uncompromising levels of service.
Since then, Origin have continued to work tirelessly to create bi-folding doors that offer flawless design and functionality.
Over the years, business growth and inevitable expansion has meant that Origin now offer the natural companions to doors - stylish aluminium windows. The business has also become recognised as a global leader, servicing the US and the Middle East.
Origin has always been a family run business and despite being established as the UK’s leading manufacturers of bi-folding doors, the family ethos remains at the heart of our company.
The Origin Timeline
- 2002 Origin was established by cousins, Neil Ginger & Victoria Brocklesby, when they discovered that they were unable to get high quality aluminium folding sliding doors for their building projects.
- 2005 After a few years of operating, Origin moved premises to its first fully equipped factory.
- 2007 In order to keep up with demand, Origin expanded its premises in High Wycombe which helped increase manufacturing capacity significantly.
- 2010 This was the first year that Origin manufactured over 10,000 doors in a single calendar year.
- 2011 After less than a decade of operating in the UK, Origin set up a show room and sales office in Dubai, UAE to increase the exporting side of the business.
- 2012 After less than a decade of operating in the UK, Origin set up a show room and sales office in Dubai, UAE to increase the exporting side of the business.
- 2012 With continued growth and Origin’s marketing budget on the rise, January 2012 marked the launch of Origin’s first TV advertising campaign.
- 2014 Not only was this the year of the official launch in North America, but it also marked when the Origin Window was born as well as Origin’s second TV campaign being aired.
- 2015 Origin install the biggest set of folding doors in the world: 22 leaves, Jebel Ali Beach Resort, Dubai.
- 2016 Origin provide 70 sets of folding sliding doors for all the restaurants on La Mer, Dubai.
- 2017 Origin deliver their first folding sliding doors and windows to Egypt, Zanzibar and Kuwait.